Have you always dreamed of living in the world’s most beautiful and romantic city? Your dream can finally come true with Speedwing’s INTERNSHIP PARIS! Through our brand-new program you will experience the everyday life of this vibrant capital, while having the chance to become more independent, mature and gaining professional experience in your field of study!
Participating industries include communications, marketing, law, IT, advertising, tourism and catering, not forgetting fashion sectors and gastronomy that contribute to the French reputation throughout the world!
- Minimum employment is 2.5 months, maximum is 12 months
- Internships that last more than 2 months are remunerated minimum 410 Euros/month for 35 hours/week.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a full-time tertiary student your local university
- Have a valid passport
- Participant must show proof of funds of €1,000 per month to support him through the duration of the program.
- Participant must have an insurance covering the whole stay duration.
- Participant must have at least an upper-intermediate level of French.
- Internship must be a required course in order to complete qualification.
- Undergo an interview before you can be accepted on the program
- Obtain an “internship visa” from the French Embassy of your Country.
- This program runs all year round.
- Interested candidates are advised to apply at least 4 months prior to your intended date of arrival in France.