This is a unique opportunity for students studying in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia to spend up to 6 months in New Zealand to gain practical work experience in their respective fields of study. Our partner in New Zealand is responsible in finding an employer for any participant who signs up for the program. The Internship NZ program is available to full-time tertiary students who are required to complete an industrial attachment as part of their course of study.
- Internship period is 6 months. Participants who are required to return to school can only remain in New Zealand on the program until the last day of their school vacation and must return in time to start the new semester.
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years of age
- be enrolled on full-time basis at a nationally accredited post-secondary institution
- have sufficient English language skills to function in a business setting
- have a proposed training program that demonstrates a correlation to your course of study and which must be a course requirement
This program runs all year. Interested candidates are advised to apply at least 3-4 months prior to your intended arrival date in New Zealand.