Internship Germany was officially introduced in Singapore in 2008. This program is uniquely designed to offer students the opportunity to gain work experience in an international environment, accelerate their career goals, supplement academic classes, and become worldly and knowledgeable of the multicultural world.
- Minimum employment period is 2 to 3 months, maximum is 12 months
- Legal work document and visa are generally issued for only the work duration agreed between each intern and the host company
- interns who are required to return to school can only remain in the Germany on the program until the last day of their school vacation and must return in time to start the new semester
- be at least 18 and not more than 30 years of age
- be enrolled on full-time basis at a nationally accredited post-secondary institution
- have sufficient English language skills to function in a business setting
- have a proposed full-time internship program in a related field of study
- be able to obtain school's approval to participate in this program
This program runs all year. Interested candidates are advised to apply at least 3-4 months prior to your intended arrival date in Germany.